As the subject matter expert on tobacco related litter and waste in Australia, you can be confident when you engage with us to address your needs.
We currently consult to peak bodies and LGAs on both a pro bono and paid basis. We offer:
- Program design and implementation
- Subject research and report writing
- Parliamentary responses
- Project management
- Process optimisation
- Database creation, management and analytics
No More Butts offers many services to LGAs across Australia. We are equipped and experienced to offer the following:
- Current infrastructure assessment
- Infrastructure proposals and discounted offers
- Infrastructure geo-tagging and labelling
- Servicing (weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly)
- Immediate area litter collection
- Baseline and progressive reporting on impact
- Recycling and remediation partnerships
- Activations, such as the Big Cigarette Butt Hunt
- Design and implementation of Product Stewardship initiatives
- Awareness programs, (ATL, BTL and TTL)
No More Butts works with research institutes, such as RMIT to explore circular opportunities for cigarette butts and vaping devices.
In addition, No More Butts completes literature reviews, consultation responses and makes submissions for topics relevant to our mission.
Got an idea? Get in touch to discuss it.
Have you got a conference, meeting or assembly coming up? Our CEO is available to present at your next event.
After presenting multiple times since 2020, Shannon can speak confidently about our mission, his personal journey, as well as his passion for impact. In addition, he can talk about circular initiatives and relevant policy.
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Country throughout Australia and recognise their continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We recognise they have cared and maintained the beautiful environment for time immemorial. We would like to pay our respects to Elders past, present and emerging and extend that respect to all Indigenous communities.
Copyright © 2023 No More Butts Ltd
All Rights Reserved.
ABN: 48 641 916 903